Monarch is delighted to present our exclusive first licensed print and the first internationally licensed print to the Australian Cloth Nappy Market - Paddington for Baby!
Finally a zip-up onesie that will fit over your cloth nappies! The Bootysuits have been designed with extra booty space so that you can boost your cloth nappies to the hilt (especially if you have a heavy wetter) without compromising the fit of the suit!
Features of the Bootysuits III
- Buttery soft Bamboo (95% Bamboo Viscose, 5% Spandex) - hypoallergenic, antibacterial, breathable and silky soft for even the most sensitive of skins!
- 2-way zip for easy nappy-changing Extra booty space designed especially to accommodate bulkier cloth nappies!
- Fold-over hands and feet covers for extra cosines
- Size 00 (3-6 months)
- Size 0 (6-12 months)
- Size 1 (12-18 months)
- Size 2 (18-24 months)
- Size 3 (2-3 years)
We know children come in all shapes and sizes, so please refer to our Size Guide to help choose the perfect fit for your child.
What is the difference between the Bootysuits (1st Gen) and Bootysuits III?
We have incorporated feedback from our customers and have implemented the following updates for our Bootysuit III:
- A little extra length in the torso
- Slightly longer arms and legs
- Slightly longer foot and hand cuffs
- A larger zip flap at the neckline
- A stitched on care tag
- A slightly smaller neck hole, coming up a little higher on the back toward the neck.
What is the difference between the Bootysuits II and Bootysuits III?
- A little extra length in the torso Slightly longer arms and legs Care:
These Bootysuits were made to be loved and made to last.
Zip up the suit before a machine wash for reduced wear and tear.
We recommend a cold gentle wash with like colours, and dried in the shade to prevent fading.
Note: We recommend washing before first use.
Given the nature of bamboo, these suits may experience some shrinkage after the first few washes.
Fire hazard classification according to AS/NZS 1249:2014: Caution label on Size 3